Looking to elevate your Jack Ryan cosplay? Look no further than this Capitol Hill home for sale. Priced at $2.75 million, this four-bedroom, four-bathroom property offers 4,681 square feet of living space, along with two secret rooms, a hidden safe, and military-grade security cameras.
Owned by George Zoulias, a military veteran and founder of cybersecurity group Perfecta, this home exudes Fort Knox vibes. Zoulias purchased the property in 2019 for nearly $2.1 million. The listing is currently represented by Meredith Margolis and Molly Peter of Compass.
The first secret room can be found behind a swinging bookcase in the laundry room. Once inside, you’ll discover an in-ground safe cleverly concealed by a rug. The second hidden space is located in an attic turret, which can be accessed via a ladder. This unique feature adds a touch of intrigue and mystery to the property.
Adding to the home’s security measures are the military-grade security cameras. Zoulias salvaged and reset these cameras from a secure military facility operated by his company before installing them in his own home. This level of surveillance ensures peace of mind for any homeowner concerned with safety.
Built in 1911, this three-story rowhouse has been updated with modern amenities, including an updated kitchen and bathrooms. Other noteworthy features include two fireplaces, multiple porches, a backyard patio, and two parking spaces.
So, if you’re in the market for a home that combines luxury, secrecy, and top-notch security, this Capitol Hill property is worth a closer look. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to live like a modern-day spy in this hidden gem.
– DC Property Records
– Compass Real Estate
– Jack Ryan cosplay: Dressing up as the fictional character Jack Ryan, known for his spy adventures.
– Fort Knox vibes: Referring to the high-level security and secrecy associated with the United States Bullion Depository, commonly known as Fort Knox.
– Military-grade security: Security measures designed to meet the standards set by the military, known for its rigorous protocols.
– In-ground safe: A secure storage space built into the ground, typically used to store valuable items or documents.
– Attic turret: A small tower-like structure built on the top of a building, often used for decorative purposes or as a lookout point.